Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tammy C-Span Speech Will Air Again on January 1st. Now also on DVD


From TammyBruce.com :

After receiving a number of requests, I'm pleased to tell you that C-Span is indeed making my presentation about my new book available on DVD. Here is the link for their store and the "New American Revolution" presentation DVD.

They also still have available my presentation at Florida State University, "Conservative Ideas and Minorities" from 2004. That page is here.

The other good news is
C-Span has scheduled my presentation to air again on January 1, 2006 at 8:05pm ET. What a lovely way to bring in the new year ;)

To see the post on her blog with the embedded links active, CLICK HERE.

I've recently finished reading Tammy's book "The New American Revolution", and hope to publish some excerpts from it on this blog in the comming new year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, what can I say, I was out looking for more info on Tummy Tuck Surgeons and ended up on your great site....and I'm sure happy that I did. Great site. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, great blog! I was surfing the net and looking for info on Tummy Tuck Prices and managed to stumble onto your site. I'm glad I dropped in. Anyways, good luck!

Anonymous said...

Was hat jeder, das sonst �ber dieses geh�rt wird?Cheerio, German silly party favors