Chas' Compilation

A compilation of information and links regarding assorted subjects: politics, religion, science, computers, health, movies, music... essentially whatever I'm reading about, working on or experiencing in life.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Travails of the Persian Pussy

Our homeless Persian refugee is still with us. It's still sleeping a lot. On Sunday it came outside in the sun for a while:


I think it is starting to relax a little as it realizes it's now safe; I suspect it hasn't felt that way in a long time.


We had a little setback. Right after taking these pictures, I left it outside alone with the dogs; they seemed to get along ok, but when I came out again, they had chased it up a tree.

I locked the dogs in their pen, and left the cat to come down on it's own. It disappeared for a while, but came back later that evening. Our dogs don't bother the other cats, so I'll have to supervise them for a while till they get used to each other.


I think it's a she... she looks a bit like a tattered and freyed Za Za Gabor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home