Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Duck in the Truck

Here is a cute story about a truck driver and his duck:



The video is 3 minutes and 10 seconds. I think he says in the video he called it "Francis" until he found out it was a drake. I thought, So what? Francis can be a boy's name too. Just call him "Sir Francis Drake". ;-)

I have a Mallard drake, but I didn't raise him from a baby so he's not quite so tame as this one. I have a female Indian Runner duck that I raised from a baby, she will eat banana's out of my hand just like Sir Francis. Ducks aren't quite as cuddly as cats and dogs, but it's funny how they can still make you love them. My ducks talk just like Sir Francis does, it's very endearing.

source: The Twin Cities Trucking Duck

1 comment:

MAX Redline said...

Check the plate...
http://www.kutv.com/content/news/topnews/story/Driver-Runs-From-Police-After-Crashing-Into-Wall/b9qj4dzJx0WIv7LSedVHwg.cspx

heh...thought you'd find it amusing