Down With Evil Corporations! [Photo]
[...] Last night, Mark Levin used a caller as a foil to deconstruct this idiocy.
• Who's the biggest health insurer in the country?
• Who's the biggest bank in the country?
• Who's the biggest land-owner in the country?
• Who runs the biggest retirement plans in the country?
• And who alone has the force of law to force you to comply with their decisions?
That would be the federal government, an extra-constitutional monolith that controls every aspect of our lives, from shower-heads, to automobile bumper design, to thermostats, to building codes, to carbon dioxide emissions, to the size of toilet tanks, to health insurance plans, to... [...]
It goes on to make a comparison with the Soviet Union.
Too much government. It's not the answer; it's the PROBLEM.
And there's one more Great Irony to consider:
Occupy Wall Street: the "herbal tea party"
I know where they're coming from - but...
Do you want chamomile or patchouli in your hot water?
I was born and raised in Africa and to me these "impoverished" neo-hippies are risible.
Taylor Marvin checks the math of the above image, which has been making the rounds: [...]
It's not far off.
Adbusters behind "Occupy Wall Street"