Chas' Compilation

A compilation of information and links regarding assorted subjects: politics, religion, science, computers, health, movies, music... essentially whatever I'm reading about, working on or experiencing in life.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged!...

By Patty at This That and Frog Hair.
So on to answer the questions:

Four Jobs that I have had:
1) Bank Teller.
2) Security Officer (Sgt.)
3) Admin. Asst. (Law Offices)
4) Restaurant Owner.

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) Night of the Iguana
3) The 5th Element
4) Girls will be Girls

Four places in the U.S. I like:
1) Talcot Mountain, CT.
2) Ilseboro, Maine.
3) Fort Funston, San Francisco.
4) Misquamicut Beach, RI.

Favorite places I have vacationed:
1) Miami, Florida
2) Amanzimtoti, South Africa
3) Rome, Italy
4) Yosmite, California

Four t.v. shows:
1) The OLD "Law & Order"... not the current one.
2) "Mystery" on PBS
3) "Medium"
4) Gosh... There isn't much on TV anymore.

Four favorite dishes:
1) Pasta with Pesto
2) Lasagna
3) Prawns Alfredo
4) Surf'n Turf

Four places I would rather be:
1) Fortunately, I'm already THERE.
2) Would be nice to visit the beaches more.
3) Maybe see more water falls.
4) Visit more view spots locally.

Four sites I visit daily:
1) Nealz Nuze at Boortz.com
2) TammyBruce.com
3) Bornagain Redneck.
4) News Now - Linux.


Taggin’ 4 more huh. Well I am gonna’ Tag:

Suzie at Assorted Babble.
jgf at It's a Dog's Life
Pat at Born Again Redneck
Texas Fred at And THAT is MY Opinion...

2 Comments:

At Wed Feb 01, 10:16:00 AM 2006, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Love your list Chas!! (smiling) Sounds like we like many of the same things. I posted mine...thanks for the link and tag. (smiling)

 
At Wed Feb 01, 04:52:00 PM 2006, Blogger Chas said...

Thanks for the reply, Suzie. It's fun to see everyone's answers. What is Ceviche?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home