Saturday, October 04, 2008

Joe Biden's many... "errors" in the debate



Some people might call them "lies" rather than "errors", but I'll be charitable. But should I be? What he said about McCain's plans for health care couldn't have been farther from the truth. Ditto much else he said.

Sarah did pretty good, but I would have liked to see her tackle some of those questions more directly. Many on the Republican side are claiming she beat Joe Biden. I would say so, but I doubt anyone with strong partisan opinions was swayed from what they already believed. It will be interesting to hear how the swing voters see it.


Related Links:

The debate - some second-hand opinions

Sarah Palin: Shock and Awe at the VP Debate!

[The truth about] Mac's health insurance plan

Why Mac isn't beating the CRA(P) out of Obama

Palin: "Alaska's Promise for the Nation"
     

No comments: