He really does have three 30" screens. I'd try to think of something nasty to say about that, but I can't, because... I'd like to have those too!
I did find a comic though, that made some fun comments:
I got it from joyoftech.com, which also had this poll with it:
Most likely reason Al Gore needs those three 30" monitors?
- He's attempting to open a portal to other universe.
- He needs the desktop space for inventing things.
- He heard there's lots of money to be made in screen real estate.
- Everybody needs to spoil themselves now and then.
- TIME magazine was coming over, he had to do something fast to distract them from his messy office.
- Those monitors really take the sting out of not winning that election!
My office is just like Al Gore's, but the screens, and the office, are considerably smaller:
No doubt Al needs the extra screen and office space more than I do. It can't be easy running a world-wide Global Warming Religion, and doing neat things like inventing the internet! Clearly it requires more space. ;-)
Here is a link to a compilation of all my posts involving Al Gore.