Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow! What a Great Choice!


I hadn't considered Palin much, because conventional "wisdom" on Veep matters had it that McCain had to pick his Veep from a key swing state. Leave it to John McCain to do something unconventional.

I saw her speak this morning, it was wonderful. The more I hear the more I like what I hear. I'm very enthusiastic about this ticket. Hooray for us!


Related Links:

It's Palin!

Fred Thompson on Palin

Palin for America: A true conservative: “She knows when to stand up and doesn’t let anyone tell her to sit down”
     

1 comment:

Walker said...

YIPPEEE YIPPEEE YIPPEEE YIPPEEE

Pro Life (yes!), a businesswoman, a sportswoman, a CLASSY wife and mother. She's a true Republican woman.

I'm crazy about her! And I gave McCain some money today and I'm planning on giving more.